PRODUCT OF THE WEEK: DRUCK ADTS553F PITOT STATIC TESTER
Our product of the week is the Druck ADTS553F Pitot Static Tester, easy-to-use with supreme accuracy. The Druck ADTS553F Pitot Static Tester provides pitot static air data validation, leak testing, fault-finding and avionics instrumentation testing for any aircraft requiring angle of attack two off static-controlled channels, in addition to a pitot test channel. This intuitive system features Bluetooth technology and a remote touch screen, resulting in a portable and accurate solution to pitot static instrumentation.
The ADTS553F has the same two-channel capability as the ADTS552F with the added bonus of a third pressure controller to connect to an aircraft Ps2 and simulates “angle of attack” (AOA). The ADTS553F can also be used as two-channel pitot static tester by selection in the set up menu on the ADTS Touch. The base unit of the ADTS553F can be plugged in or battery powered and includes a remote hand terminal, which can be connected to the base through Bluetooth or cable.
The ADTS Touch is a removable, rugged wireless hand terminal that communicates to the test set via secure Bluetooth wireless technology. This separate hand terminal has a colour screen user-interface with swipe technology. The touch menu is incredibly user-friendly and quick, allowing users to operate programmes fast and efficiently. The ADTS Touch also has the ability to set “aircraft safety limits,” enable “auto leak recovery” and save or recall aircraft test sequences and features a multi-language selection.
With a rechargeable battery pack that lasts for up to eight hours, the ADTS Touch allows operatives to work without interruption and increase productivity. The ADTS Touch can also be used as a conventional wired hand terminal by attaching the supplied cable, or docking the terminal onto the ADSTS553F base unit. For pitot static instrumentation testing of light aircraft and helicopters on the flightline and in the hangar, operatives can look no further than the Druck ADTS553F.
- ADTS Touch hand terminal with Bluetooth® wireless technology (backup cable supplied)
- Swipe action touch screen user interface with the colour graphics and menu
- Uses standard icons and layouts for routine testing
- Can be used as a two or three channel air data test set
- Multiple languages
- High flow proportional pressure control technology
- Low airspeed option
- TERPS high accuracy pressure sensors inside
- Accuracy suitable for RVSM validation
- 15-month accuracy for low cost of ownership
- Optional 18-month accuracy for increased savings on the cost of ownership
- Engine Pressure Ratio option
- Stores customised aircraft test sequences
- Large capacity pressure / vacuum pump
- Retrospectively upgradable to four channels
- Accessories bag
- Optional second slave ADTS
- Touch hand terminal
- Optional accessories: ADTS Touch carry case, hoses and adaptors
- GE ADTS global service support
- 24-month warranty period
- [email protected] Swipe screen DRUCK technology ADTS553F at a glance
To hire the Druck ADTS553F Pitot Static Tester, or for more information click here.
Tuesday 27th of February 2018