Product of the week: The Graphtec GL2000
The Graphtec GL2000 is a CAT III compatible, high-voltage and true-RMS data logger designed to provide high-speed, high-voltage isolated 4 channel measurements. The instrument has a quick set up and is easy-to-use thanks to its simple operation, curser and enter keys and six pre-set menu screens therefore saving time and keeping staff costs down.
Equipped with three types of options for power source, the GL2000 is able to deliver reliable measurements even in locations where is an unstable power supply.
Long term recording is made possible with 4 M samples/ch built in RAM and 4GB built-in flash memory. The instrument supports both USB flash memory and SD card memory to be used as external storage devices for recorded data for certain sampling intervals.
Features & Benefits
- Scaling (engineering unit) function
- Calculation feature
- Trigger function
- Alarm functions and signal output
- Quick and easy set up process
- Convenient data recording functions
- Equipped with Ethernet and USB interface to communicate with PC
- Convenient function LAN (Ethernet interface) capability
- Dimensions: 260 x 161 x 83mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Flow rate and temperature test in water heaters
- Performance test of inverters for air conditioners
- Thermal insulation performance measurement of residential housing
- Voltage and temperature measurement of generators
Wednesday 28th of March 2018