Product of the week: Omicron CT Analyser
This week’s product of the week is the Omicron CT Analyser is a unique, lightweight instrument that is designed to meet the highest of standards for performing excitation, ratio, polarity and winding resistance tests on current transformers (CTs) as well as burden-impedance measurement.
The Omicron CT Analyser delivers an exclusive capability for the quick, comprehensive testing of current transformers, for protection and metering engineers as well as CT and switchgear manufacturers.
Thanks to the light weight of the Omicron CT Analyser, it is the ideal instrument for use when conducting on-site testing. It is the first portable product that can test CTs.
Features & Benefits
- Small & lightweight
- Reduced commissioning time due to the fully automatic testing
- Save operation time due to a maximum output voltage of 120 V
- Automatic analysis of CT’s with unknown data
- Test of CTs with very high knee point voltages (up to 15 kV)
- •Precise measurement of ratio error and phase displacement up to x-times the rated current and for all burden values without the need to connect burden hardware, independent of the application
- Automatic demagnetisation of the CT after the test data storage on removable Compact Flash (CF card, which can be read by any standard memory card reader
For more information click here.
Wednesday 13th of June 2018