Just Landed: Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Power Logger – A Truly Multifunctional Instrument
The Fluke 1736 is a state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Three-Phase Power Logger that is designed for use in a variety of electrical applications including energy assessments, voltage and current event capture – qualifying it to fit into three key electrical testing categories; Load Monitoring, Power Energy Analysing and Power Quality Analysing.
This innovative instrument has been built with the Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software which allows users to maintain safe working distances (avoiding serious injury such as electric shock), whilst making critical decisions in real-time, therefore reducing the requirement for expensive protective equipment and time-costly site visits.
The Fluke 1736 is highly accurate and easy to set-up due to the optimised user interface, flexible current probes and intelligent measurement verification function, all of which enable users to minimise measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors. The instrument also features a bright, colour touchscreen which allows users to conveniently display data clearly on the graphical display for easy data reading and discussion.
With all of these capabilities, the Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Energy Logger is a truly multifunctional instrument, an excellent tool for any electrical engineer.
• Capable of measuring all three phrases & neutral with the included flexible current probes
• Comprehensive logging – more than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored at one time
• Capture dips, swells & inrush currents including event waveform snapshots & high result ion RMS profiles
• Complete “in-field” set-up through the front panel or the Fluke Connect® app
• Fully integrated logging
• Energy Analyse Plus application software
• Dimensions: 19.8cm x 16.7cm x 5.5cm
• Weight: 1.1kg
• Load studies
• Energy assessments
• Harmonic measurements
• Voltage & current event capture
Friday 10th of May 2019