Test & Measurement Hire, Not Only Meeting, But Surpassing Customer Demands
At Test & Measurement, we endeavour to cater to all of our customers, whatever their requirements may be. That is why due to ever growing demand, we have recently invested in an additional ten Chauvin Arnoux Qualistar CA8336 Power Quality Analysers to join our hire fleet, enabling us to say ‘yes’ to even more of our customers, ensuring quick and efficient calibrations, deliveries and turn arounds, thus saving our customers valuable time.
Intended for use in test and maintenance teams working in the field of industrial or administrative buildings, the Chauvin Arnoux Qualistar CA8336 is an innovative power quality analyser that is designed to capture and record parameters, transients, alarms and wave forms simultaneously, providing a snapshot of electrical network quality characteristics. This innovative instrument is also equipped with Inrush functions which make it suitable for sizing installations or troubleshooting switching faults.
Easy-to-use and precise, this Power Quality Analyser features many state-of-the-art functions that make it an ideal instrument for preventive or corrective maintenance. The Chauvin Arnoux Qualistar CA8336 can also be used to perform a complete energy survey of an installation making it more versatile than ever before - saving the customer extra instrument costs by providing a truly multifunctional instrument.
Could the Chauvin Arnoux Qualistar CA8336 Power Quality Analyser provide you with time and cost saving? Contact us at [email protected] or call us on 01704896521 to find out more.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Why not check out our extensive range of Power Analysis Equipment where you’ll the solution for you.
- Can be used to perform a complete energy survey of an installation.
- Equipped with inrush & true inrush functions for sizing installations or troubleshooting switching faults.
- Instruments are equipped with 4 voltage measurement channels & 4 current measurement channels.
- Record transients, alarms & waveforms simultaneously.
- Recording of a selection of parameters at the maximum sampling rate for several days to several weeks
- Alarms: 10,000 of 40 different types
- Peak detection
- Vectorial representation
- IP53 / IK08
- USB communication IEC 61000-4-30 Class B
- Dimensions: 240 x 180 x 55 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
Wednesday 7th of August 2019