DRANETZ Px5 50/60 Hz (inc Laptop)
Weekly Hire Cost From: £450.00
The PowerXplorer TM PX5 integrates the most advanced feature set available in a power monitoring instrument, with an easy to navigate, colour graphical user interface.
With high-speed sampling and data capture (1 microsecond/channel), this 8-channel workhorse simultaneously captures and characterises hundreds of parameters, using a range of standard and customisable operating modes.
The unique measurement capabilities of the PowerXplorer include capture of low-medium-high frequency frequency transients through peak, waveshape, rms duration and adaptive high-speed sampling, as well as power measurements to clearly characterise non-sinusoidal and unbalanced systems.
- Size (HxWxD): 12" x 2.5" x 8" (30cm x 6.4cm x 20.3cm)
- Weight: 4.2 pounds (1.9 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 50º C (32º to 122º F)
- Storage Temperature: -20º to 55º C (4º to 131º F)
- Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
- System Time Clock-Crystal controlled-1 second resolution
- Charger / Battery Eliminator: 90-264 VAC 47-63 Hz
- Display: LCD color touch screen
- Memory options (must have one): 32M-128M removable
- compact flashcard