DRUCK DPI 705 -1 to 2 Bar IS Pressure Indicator
Weekly Hire Cost From: £35.00
Intrinsically safe (I.S.) versions certified to European and American standards for use in hazardous areas. Compact, robust and lightweight, the DPI 705 is designed for single handed operation and provides many essential features required for routine maintenance and system troubleshooting.
The DPI 705 is ready for use anywhere, anytime...
- I.S. version for hazardous areas,
- Impact resistant, sealed to IP54,
- Clear high resolution LCD,
- Carry case with belt loop,
- Long battery life,
- Integral desk stand and hanger,
- No warm up time,
- 16 pressure units,
- 1 minute leak test,
- Dual pressure fitting - G 1°8 and hose,
- Ambient temperature measurement.
- Zero - zero pressure correction,
- Tare - 0 to 100% FS zero offset capability,
- Filter - a 10 reading rolling average for unstable pressures,
- Alarm - adjustable high pressure alarm with visual and audible warning,
- Ambient temperature - °C and °F reading of local condition (+/- 1.5°C),
- Calibration - used with the optional pneumatic or hydraulic test kits the DPI 705 becomes a low cost calibration tool for gauges and indicators,
- Power management low battery indicator and selectable Auto Off'.60 second timer Pressure change,
- Max/Min - Captures both maximum and minimum readings. Maximum value Minimum value,
- Ranges 0 to 70 mbar through to 700 bar,
- 0.1% FS accuracy,
- Rugged, lightweight hand-held design,
- Leak test, tare, max/min and filter,
- Intrinsically safe version,
- Pneumatic and hydraulic test kits,
- Standard ranges available ex-stock.