AEMC DTR8510 VT/PT Transformer Ratiometer
Weekly Hire Cost From: £165.00
The AEMC DTR-8510 is a portable, 90-240V, 50/60Hz Universal Supplied Digital Transformer Ratiometer designed for on-site testing of power transformers, VT/PT, and current transformers. Rugged and reliable, the AEMC DTR-85100 is built into an attractive, sealed structural polypropylene case designed to withstand the rigors of industrial and utility field use.
- Measures power transformers, VT/PTs and current transformer CT turns ratios,
- Displays turn ratio, excitation current, winding polarity and % deviation from the nameplate values,
- Universal voltage (90-240V supply, 50-60Hz) via external smart/fast battery charger; complete charge in less than 4 hours Internal NiMH battery packs provide up to 10 hours of continuous operation,
- Tests performed by exciting the primary and reading the secondary; provides safer conditions for the operator,
- Display warns of incorrect lead connection, reverse polarity, open and short circuits,
- Easy connection and test setup; no calibration or balancing required,
- Large dual display with adjustable contrast ensures clearer visibility in any lighting environment day or night,
- Low battery indicator,
- Includes 15 foot lead set and soft carrying bag,
- Stores up to 10,000 test results in internal memory,
- USB port facilitates configuring the instrument and downloading test results,
- EN 61010-1; 50V CAT IV,
- Includes DataView analysis software for programming, downloading, storing and report generation of test data.