FLUKE 43B Power Analyser
Weekly Hire Cost From: £100.00
The Fluke 43 Power Quality Analyzer performs the measurements you need to maintain power systems, troubleshoot power problems and diagnose equipment failures. All in a rugged handheld package.
- NiMH Battery provides extended operating time of 6.5 hours,
- Combines the most useful capabilities of a power quality analyzer, multimeter and scope,
- Calculates 3-phase power on balanced loads, from a single-phase measurement,
- Trends voltage, current, frequency, power harmonics and captures voltage sags, transients and inrush current,
- Monitoring functions help track intermittent problems and power system performance,
- Records two selectable parameters for up to 16 days 20 measurement memories to save/recall screens and data with cursor readings,
- FlukeView® software can log harmonics and all other readings over time and provides a complete harmonics profile up to the 51st harmonic,
- Measures resistance, diode voltage drop, continuity, and capacitance,
- Users/applications manual and power quality video to help answer tough questions,
- Complete package with voltage probes and 400 A current clamp, FlukeView Software and optically isolated interface cable.