FLUKE 435 Power Quality Analyser
Weekly Hire Cost From: £250.00
The Fluke 435 is an unrivalled range of three-phase and single-phase power quality analyzers to help you maintain power systems. The tools give you the power to analyze every parameter, power-related event or anomaly faster, safer and in more detail than ever before.Analyse your power network quickly.
In industry, healthcare, and business - in fact wherever electrical and electronic equipment is depended upon - power quality plays a critical role in maintaining productivity and consistency.Non-linear loads, switching, load changes and equipment problems can result in poor power quality. Poor power quality is not only costly in terms of wasted energy and unnecessary downtime, it is also dangerous and increases the risk of equipment failure.
- Application: Three-phase,
- Inputs: 4 voltage and 4 current (for 3 phases and neutral),
- IEC61000-4-30, -4-7, -4-15 compliance: Class A,
- Memory (screens/data): 50/10,
- Memory size: 16MB**,
- EN61010 safety rating: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III,
- Current clamps included: 4 x i430 Flex.