Weekly Hire Cost From: £175.00
The GL800 is a compact data logger designed to perform simultaneous measurement of voltage, temperature and humidity. It also supports such inputs as pulse (e.g. power, rpm and flow) and logic, in addition to voltage and temperature.
The GL800 operates on both AC and DC, as well as on battery power supplied via twin on-board batteries designed to allow nine hours of continuous operation and long term data to be captured. It is also equipped with a user-friendly USB interface allowing simple connection to an external computer and Ethernet for remote monitoring.
- Multifunction input: the number of channels can be expanded from the standard 20 to the maximum 200
- Isolated input for all channels: vibration resistant, outstanding and worry-free measurement performance
- Direct data capture to a USB memory
- Equipped with a bright, easy-to-read 5.7-inch TFT colour display
- Fast and easy connection to external computer Long-term data capture for nine hours enabled when the battery is used
- Safe and simple design
- Dimensions: 232 x 152 x 50mm
- Weight: 990g