ISA IT1000 Relay Test Set (C/W PHASE SHIFT)
Weekly Hire Cost From: £180.00
T/1000 Relay Test Set - Microprocessor Controlled with phase angle shifter & Frequency Generator. Designed for testing relays and transducers.
- Test Results and settings are saved into local memory .
- High Power outputs.
- Large graphical display.
- Compact and light weight.
- The possibility of synchronizing together. T
- he T/1000 instrument contains three separate generators:
- Main generator, that generates either a.c. current, a.c. voltage; d.c. voltage.
- Auxiliary a.c voltage generator, that generates an independent, phase shiftable a.c voltage.
- Auxiliary d.c. voltage generator, that generates the d.c. voltage that feeds the relay under test.
All outputs are adjustable and can be viewed on the large, graphic LCD display. The T/1000 Relay Test Set can operate without connection to a PC .With the multi-purpose knob and the LCD display it is possible to enter the MENU mode, that allows to set many functions, that make T/1000 a very powerful testing device, with manual and semi-automatic testing capabilities, and with the possibility to transfer test results to a PC via the RS232 interface.