MEGGER MIT510 5 KV Insulation Tester
Weekly Hire Cost From: £80.00
The Megger MIT510 Insulation Resistance Tester is a rugged and reliable instrument designed to assist with the maintaining and testing of high voltage electrical equipment.
The instrument is built with a large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display enabling it to be used in both poorly lit environments and bright sunshine. Built with ease-of-use in mind, the Megger MIT510 has a ‘quick start guide’ featured in the lid of the instrument.
The Megger MIT510 displays a variety of information including resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery status and time constant.
- Mains or battery powered
- Digital/analogue backlit display
- Selectable test voltage from 250 to 5000V
- Automatic IR test
- Measure to 15 TΩ
- Comes complete with calibration certificate
- Battery life: 6 hours continuous testing
- Dimensions: 305 x 194 x 360mm / 12 x 7.6 14.2in.
- Weight: 6.75kg / 15lb (approx.)
- 3m lead set
- User guide
- Protective carry case