Weekly Hire Cost From: £60.00
The Megger MFT1500 series multifunction tester instruments test in accordance with International Standards and National Wiring Regulations including BS7671 (17th Edition wiring regulations) and European Standard EN61557. In addition, the MFT1500 series also meets or exceeds the requirements of EN61010-1 Category III 480 V (max) phase to phase.
The MFT1552 has an automatic RCD test feature as well as the unique modern styling of the instruments allowing it to be operated whilst stood on the floor, a ledge, hung around the neck with the supplied neck strap, or held in the hand.
- The MFT1500/2 Series instruments use the patented Megger digital/analogue arc display,
- The analogue arc provides an indication of fluctuating readings, while the digital readout providing the ability to record accurate results,
- PFC measurement on both loop test ranges,
- Selectable Fault (Touch) voltage 25 V or 50 V,
- Fault (Touch) voltage display,
- New Megger lead set included with all instruments,
- DC test functions for RCDs.