OMICRON C/T ANALYSER
Weekly Hire Cost From: £625.00
OMICRON's CT Analyzer is a unique, lightweight instrument designed to meet the highest standards for performing excitation, ratio, polarity and winding resistance tests on current transformers (CTs) as well as burden-impedance measurement. OMICRON's CT Analyzer delivers a unique capability for the fast comprehensive testing and calibration of current transformers, for protection and metering engineers as well as CT and switchgear manufacturers.
- Small and lightweight, great for use with on-site testing,
- First portable device that can test CTs Reduced commissioning time due to fully automatic testing,
- Save operation due to a maximum output voltage of 120 V,
- Automatic analysis of CTs with unknown data Test of CTs with very high knee point voltages (up to 15 kV),
- Precise measurement of ratio error and phase displacement up to x-times the rated current and for all burden values without the need to connect burden hardware, independent of the application (e.g. bushings and GIS),
- Automatic demagnetization of the CT after the test Data storage on a removable Compact Flash (CF) card, which can be read by any standard memory card reader.