T & R PT30-10 KVDC
Weekly Hire Cost From: £180.00
The T & R PT30-10 high voltage dc test sets are for testing on installed cable and jointing systems. The T&R PT30-10 has a variable output +/- 30kV DC. Comes complete with a Calibration Certificate.
- ±30kVdc output voltage (PT30-10)
- 10mA output capability
- Both voltage and current metered on HV outputs
- Automatic earth system for dumping capacitive loads
- HV output plug & socket system
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Zero-volt interlock - for safety
- Visual indication of test piece failure
- Automatic mains voltage selection
The T and R PT30-10 High Voltage dc Test Sets are designed to perform tests on installed cable and jointing systems. The T and R PT30-10 Mk2 has a variable output voltage with a maximum of ± 30kV dc (PT30-10). This DC test system has a maximum charging capability of 10mA. For safety a zero-volt interlock is fitted that prevents the output being switched on unless the output control is at zero.