SMC PTE 300V
Weekly Hire Cost From: £385.00
The PTE300V is capable of testing three and single phase Generation and Interconnection Relays. Combined with a single phase Current injection set, allows relay tests which require three phase voltage.Can be used as a complete single phase unit in voltage, current, and phase as outputs are reversible (V, I, j).
The PTE-300V equipment is a universal, portable, test system with three outputs to test single and three phase protective relays. The equipment compromises of three independent output channels than can be selected as voltage or current. This enables the unit to be used as a complete single-phase equipment (Voltage, Current, and phase angle between them), or with channels synchronized, as a three phase voltage or three phase current generator from a single phase mains input.
- Variable three phase voltage to 3 x 300V or Current up to 3 x 8A.
- Variable phase angle between 0 - 359.9 degrees (Single or three phase).
- Variable frequency output between 40 - 300 Hz. Output power: 3 x 100 VA.
- Reversible outputs.
- Outputs are fully isolated and electronic.
- Dynamic capability,
- Completely programmable.
- External frequency or phase reference input.
- External Timer control output.