TSI QTRAK 7565 PLUS Air Quality Analyser
Weekly Hire Cost From: £185.00
The TSI Qtrak Air Quality Analyser has a large graphical display which allows simultaneous viewing of all parameters.
- Automatic calculation of dew point and wet bulb temperature saves time and eliminates errors,
- Calculate outside percentage air using either CO2 or temperature,
- View summary information on the screen without interrupting an ongoing test,
- Improved sensor stability for more accuracy between field calibrations,
- Powerful Data Collection and Reporting stores data with user-selectable logging intervals,
- Will store up to 33 days of data taken at one-minute intervals,
- Temperature sensor measures from 32 to 122°F with accuracy to 0.1°F. CO sensor detects concentrations from 0 to 500 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution,
- New humidity sensor provides greater stability for more reliable readings,
- Choose from wet bulb, dew point and relative humidity values.