T&R 200ADM-P Relay Test Set c/w Phase Shifter
Weekly Hire Cost From: £185.00
The 200ADM-P is a current injection system with a wide range of advanced features including phase shift, data storage and harmonic analysis.
The unit has a range of outputs allowing injection of currents between 1mA and 200A. Voltages up to 240V are available on the main outputs allowing high impedance current relays to be tested. True RMS metering with single cycle capture is provided. 4 current ranges allow the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently of the selected output. Industry standard safety connectors are used throughout for safe, reliable convenience.
The unit has a comprehensive timing system linked to the outputs allowing trip times, reset times and reclose times to be quickly measured to a high degree of accuracy. The timer includes a current operated mode and can accurately test instantaneous trips. Two USB host sockets are provided to connect a memory key, keyboard or printer. Results of every test can be stored to the memory key in spreadsheet format for later analysis. The keyboard allows entry of a comment against each result. In addition a graphics file of the waveform may be stored to the memory key. Harmonic analysis results can also be recorded.
- 0-200A output current
- True RMS metering with 1 cycle capture
- Variable auxiliary ac voltage/current output with phase shift
- Auxiliary metering input V, f, F, Z, P, S, PF, CT ratio, harmonics ...
- Variable auxiliary output 12-220Vdc
- Multi-function auto-ranging timing system
- Current limit mode for fine control
- Data storage to USB memory key including waveform & harmonics
- USB keyboard/printer interface
- Automatic mains voltage selection