Please call for hire details
Other Costs From: £990.00
The HVA94 cable tester offers various operating modes.
Cable testing, cable sheath / jacket testing, sheath fault location, cable fault conditioning (burning), vacuum bottle test.
The following features make the high voltage HVA94 cable tester the outstanding cable test system of its class:
- Predefined standard-compliant cable test sequences,
- Symmetrical sine wave high voltage,
- RMS measurement of output voltage and current,
- Measurement of capacitive and resistive load,
- Automatic and load dependent frequency selection (0.01 Hz – 0.1 Hz),
- Display of current test time,
- Integrated real-time scope function,
- Self-explanatory, multilingual software,
- Automatic measurement reporting,
- Report storage via RS232 (USB optional),
- PC software (HVA Control Center) for data analysis and storage,
- Flashover detection and ultra fast switch off,
- Flashover voltage measurement,
- Time optimized burning mode,
- No regular maintenance required.