MEGGER DLRO-10HD Low Resistance Ohmeter
Weekly Hire Cost From: £90.00
Equally at home in the laboratory, the workshop or in the field, on the bench or on the ground, the new heavy duty Megger DLRO-10HD low resistance ohmmeter combines rugged construction with accuracy and ease of use.
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis with a rechargeable battery or line power supply enabling continuous operation even with a dead battery.
- 10A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance.
- With high input protection to 600V inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse.
- It has a heavy duty case rated IP 65 lid closed or IP54 operational (battery operation only).
- The rotary switch selects 1 of 5 test modes including auto start on connection giving ease of use.