SEAWARD APOLLO 600 Portable Appliance Tester
Weekly Hire Cost From: £70.00
With built-in risk assessment tools for any workplace hazard and a variety of testing and inspection reports including portable appliance testing, fire detection and alarms and emergency lighting; Apollo 600 offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance. The Apollo 600 is the perfect solution for those looking to upgrade from the PrimeTest 350.
- High definition colour display with inbuilt board colour camera with flash, it can store 2000 images & 50,000 appliance records.
- It has remote data transfer from field to office & includes built in universal & electrical risk assessment tools, user configurable tests for non-electrical tests & inspections e.g. fire extinguishers, PPE & additional health & safety certificates with the ability to update.
- Electrical test functions,
- Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement,
- Insulation resistance,
- IEC lead test,
- Protective conductor current,
- Touch current,
- Load power/current,
- Alternative leakage current,
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances,
- RCD test & power socket test.