Weekly Hire Cost From: £80.00
The Megger DET24C is the latest earth/ground clamp-on resistance tester for use in various installations such as pylons, buildings and RF transmitter sites without system disconnection.
Offering market leading access, advanced features, simple operation and much more, these instruments are designed to induce a test current into earth systems and measure ground resistance in multi-ground installations without the need to disconnect the ground. Reliability and measurement integrity is ensured with the flat core ends that prevent the dirt build up that you might find with alternative products that have interlocking teeth. Results are also not affected by noise thanks to the built-in filter function which allows increased noise immunity.
- RMS AC current measurement facility up to 35 Amps.
- Auto-current measurement safety feature
- Memory to record and view results
- Automatic self-calibration
- Auto ranging High and low alarms
- Real time clock for date and time stamping of results
- Bluetooth® stored test results transfer to PC
- Advanced memory functionality with download
- Megger PowerDB/PowerDB Lite™ compatible
- Battery life: 24 hours continuous testing
- Display: 4 + 6 digit with backlight
- Water-tightness and dust-tightness: IP rating IP30 with jaws closed
- Dimensions: 248 mm (l) x 114 mm (b) x 49mm (h)
- Weight: 985 g