Baugh & Weedon Pipecheck 2
Weekly Hire Cost From: £35.00
The Pipecheck 2 water pipe verifier is designed to positively identify pipes that are filled with water. Easy-to-use and easy to transport, it is the ideal instrument for workers working in the water or gas industry.
A green LED indicator light will show together with an audible sounder when the instrument detects a full water pipe, when it detects a pipe that is filled with gas, whether it is natural gas or air, a red LED light will show instead.
- Pipe diameter range – 90-330mm (3.5 to 13”)
- Wall thickness range – 5-25mm (0.20 to 1”)
- Pipe materials – steel, cast iron, plastic
- Pipe linings – plastic & concrete (if both are well bonded)
- Power supply – PP39 volt battery (alkaline type)
- Fitted battery
- Probe with integral cable
- Wire brush
- User guide
- Plastic carry case