Please call for hire details
The new digiPHONE+, is the new definition of silence and the innovation for the cable fault pinpointing!
A combination of different technologies for the efficient noise suppression provides you with a maximised, perfect acoustic performance, which passes only the fault noise.
Background Noise Reduction
The new, intelligent BNR technology with filtering and back-ground noise suppression produces an undisturbed acoustic experience, and lets only the fault sound to your ears.
Automatic Proximity Mute
This is the second silent technology in the digiPHONE+. As soon as one approaches the handle, the sound switches off, before the hand touches the handle with no cracks or bangs. After removing the hand, a short delay ensures that the digiPHONE+ sensor is standing stable and possible mechanical oscillations have ceased, before the headset is activated.
The new housing concept of the sensor in connection with a floating microphone suspension reduces the body of sound of the sensor itself and provides a solid standing of the digiPHONE+ sensor even on sloped surfaces.
The left-right indication allows the operator to always be on top of the cable: and a compass indicates the fault direction. Distance to fault can be displayed in meters or feet.
- Perfect acoustic quality & noise immunity
- Automatic mute function to protect your ears
- Bright, transflective sun readable display
- Easy handling with automatic adjustment
- Earphone volume limitation to 84 dB(A)
- High ground stability of the sensor up to 45°
- Receiver operating time: > 10 hours
- Receiver protection rating: IP 54
- Receiver dimensions: 65 x 225 x 100mm
- Receiver weight: 0.9kg (including batteries)
- Sensor dimensions: 230mm diameter x 140 mm height
- Sensor weight: 2.2kg (including batteries & handle)
- Sensor protection rating: IP65
- Receiver unit with shoulder strap
- Sensor unit with: telescopic handle, tips (18m & 75mm) & tripod
- Sensor connection cable
- Set of batteries
- Carry bag with foam inserts
- User guide