Baugh & Weedon Audit 207 UT Thickness Gauge
Weekly Hire Cost From: £60.00
The Baugh & Weedon Audit 207 UT Thickness Gauge is designed with measurement accuracy and durability in mind. It is the ideal instrument for the toughest of inspection environments, the Audit 207 excels in both ergonomic design and technical capabilities giving precise measurement results with excellent stability while being rugged and tough in case design.
The Audit 207 is perfect for performing thickness measurements in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power Generation and is ultimate for applications involving Pipelines, Pressure Vessels and Storage Tanks. During scan mode, the Audit 207 displays the current thickness of the area “live” as it scans, but also cleverly displays the thinnest measurement found so far during the inspection simultaneously on the screen. This is done without any need to remove the probe from the inspection area.
- Precise thickness measurements
- Ergonomically designed for easy one handed operation
- Excellent stability
- Rugged, tough casing ideal for all inspection environments
- Multi-function 4.5 digit LCD display with 0.5” numerals & selectable on/off backlight
- Weight: 225g
- Dimensions: 70.3mm x 121mm x 32.3mm