Druck PV621-IS Multi-Function Calibrator Pneumatic Station
Weekly Hire Cost From: £100.00
The Druck PV621-IS Multi-Function Calibrator Pneumatic Station combines an advanced multi-function calibrator and HART communicator with world-class pressure measurement and generation – now with ATEX/IEC approval. It is designed for use by plant and process engineers, service companies and site contractors, installation and commissioning engineers and laboratory electricians.
The Druck PV621-IS Multi-Function Calibrator Pneumatic Station is an Advanced Modular Calibration and HART communicator that uses three basic components to provide the multi-functionality to perform duties formerly requiring a wide range of different instruments.
The system includes a robust and easy to use, combined multifunction calibrator featuring a photo quality touch screen that is able to measure, source and simulate mA, V, ohms, frequency, RTDs and thermocouples. It also includes a HART digital communicator which features:
- Device Description Library for HART devices
- Free of charge upgrades & new device descriptions
- Integral loop power supply to energise HART devices & loops
- Menu selectable 250 ohm loop resistor
- Measures mA & sources the primary variable for device trims & calibration
Pressure measurement is provided by interchangeable pressure modules that can be attached to the calibrator by a pressure module carrier. If pressure generation is required the calibrator and pressure module can be attached to one of three pressure generation stations, to form a fully-integrated pressure calibrator, of unparalleled performance.
The simple yet sophisticated design and concept combines, for the first time, an advanced electrical calibrator with state-of-the-art pressure measurement and generation; so that there is no longer any need to compromise one measured capability in favour of another.
- Measure, source and simulate multiple parameters
- Complete HART communicator included
- Easy-to-use, with photo quality colour touch screen, which can be operated by a gloved hand
- Weather-proof to IP 65
- Can display up to six active readings
- Available with a range of add-on modules
- Digital interface for pressure modules & future options
- Available in Windows CE version
- Long-life battery pack
- Instrumentation installation, commissioning, maintenance & calibration
- HART test, configuration & calibration
- System measurement & monitoring
- Indicator, recorder & controller testing
- Process loop set up & diagnostics
- Switch, trip & safety system testing