Jofra CTC 660 Temperature Dry Block Calibrator
Weekly Hire Cost From: £135.00
Designed for on-site use, the Jofra CTC 660 is a fast and reliable dry block temperature calibrator. This instrument covers a wide temperature range from 28 to 660°C (82 to 1220°F) enabling it to cover almost all standard industrial temperature calibration applications. It also comprises a purpose-dedicated temperature regulator which provides a quick heating and cooling time as well as a short stabilization time.
The Jofra CTC 660 has a built in, easy to read and very informative colour display that gives the user a complete overview of the calibration task they are performing.
- A signal input for an external reference sensor making it possible to improve accuracy even more.
- Multi sensor calibration.
- Plug and play reference sensors.
- IRI - Intelligent Recalibration Information.
- Broad range of inserts.
- Reference sensor protection.
- Silent mode operation.
- Protective carrying case.
- Weight: CTC-660 6.1 kg / 13.4 lb
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 248x148x305 mm / 9.76x5.83x12.01 in