Megger Torkel 930 Battery Load Unit
Weekly Hire Cost From: £525.00
The Megger Torkel 930 Battery Load Unit is designed to perform load/discharge testing which is the only way to determine battery systems actual capacity.
The high discharge capacity of the Torkel 930 gives the opportunity to shorten the test time. Discharging can take place at up to 220A and if higher current is needed, two more Torkel units can be linked together/. Tests can be conducted at constant current, constant power, constant resistance or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile.
Testing can also be carried out without disconnecting the battery from the equipment that it serves. Via a DC clamp-on probe, the Torkel 930 measures the total battery current while regulating at a constant level. Battery systems can be plus or minus grounded or free floating.
- Batteries can be tested in service
- Dynamic discharge technology – full power at all voltages
- Safety in all details, e.g detection of blocked airflow
- Real time monitoring during test
- Quick report
- Easily expandable for larger battery banks using extra load units
- BVM cell monitor control integrated in the system
- On/off switch
- Emergency stop
- USB connection
- 7” touch screen display