ACCLES CABLE SPIKER
Weekly Hire Cost From: £140.00
The ACVOKE Cable Spiker is a high quality durable safety tool used worldwide. Developed for the electrical industry. It is a safe and definitive way of ensuring cables are safe to remove by proving once and for all that a cable is no longer "live".
The ACVOKE Cable Spiker was developed in 1952 in cooperation with the Central Electricity Generating Board. The ACVOKE Cable Spiker is a cartridge powered tool which when fired drives a steel spike through high voltage electricity cables short circuiting the power and making the cable dead and therefore safe to work on
- A simple and effective solution to the problem blade withdrawal when spiking polymetric cables,
- Easy blade withdrawal from polymeric cable,
- Reduces operator fatigure,
- Protects tool from unnecessary damage during removal,
- Easy low cost modification to existing tool by manufacturer,
- Fits standard tool (not available for Heavy Duty model).