CHAUVIN ARNOUX QUALISTAR CA8335
Weekly Hire Cost From: £200.00
Measures all the necessary voltage, current and power parameters for full diagnosis of an electrical installation.
The Chauvin Arnoux Qualistar CA8335 captures and record all the parameters, transients, alarms and wave forms simultaneously. Designed for inspection and maintenance teams in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistars can provide a snapshot of the main electrical network quality characteristics. Easy to handle and precise, these instruments also offer a large number of calculated values and several processing functions.
If you require any more information on the Chauvin Arnoux Qualistar C.A 8335 Power Analyser or wish to discuss any other instrumentation requirements, please contact us via email or phone.
- Voltage/ current inputs fitted with colour-coded identification rings,
- Real-time display of the various wave forms,
- USB connection to PC,
- Wide ¼VGA colour screen for easy reading,
- Stability ensured by the foldaway stand,
- Direct access to the main functions (configuration, screenshots, etc.),
- Direct access to the main measurements (harmonics, etc.).