DRUCK PV622 100 Bar (Pneumatic) IS Pressure Calibrator
Weekly Hire Cost From: £125.00
The PV 622 represents a five-fold increase in capability and solves the transportation and EHS issues of using gas bottles and regulators as a pressure source in field locations. It features an innovative dual stage system incorporating a hand pump to generate pressure and a screw press to intensify the pressure.
There are three pressure generation stations: the PV 621, a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures 95% vacuum to 20 bar (300 psi); the PV 622, a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures 95% vacuum to 100 bar (1500 psi); and the PV 623, a hydraulic pressure generator for pressures up to 1000 bar (15000 psi).
- Maximum pressure: PV 622 100 bar (1500 psi) pneumatic,
- Pressure media: Non-corrosive gases,
- Operating temperature: For water +4 to +50°C (39 to 122°F),
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) (must be empty of water),
- Shock and vibration: BS EN 61010:2001; Def stan 66-31, 8.4 cat III,
- Pressure safety: Pressure equipment directive class SEP,
- Dimensions: 450 x 280 x 235mm,
- Weight: 3.30Kg.